MOUNT LAUREL, NJ – May 22, 2018 – Agilence, Inc., the leading provider of vertical-focused analytics solutions to the retail, grocery, pharmacy and restaurant industries, today announced it has earned an outstanding Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 71. Far exceeding the average NPS score of 41 for B2B software solutions, Agilence continues to deliver on the promise of placing customers at the center of their product roadmap.
NPS is a customer loyalty metric which produces a number between -100 and +100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company's products or services to others. It is used as a proxy for gauging the customer's overall satisfaction with a company's product or service. NPS has been widely adopted with more than two-thirds of Fortune 1000 companies using the metric. With a score of 71, Agilence increases their 2017 benchmark of 70 and continues to maintain a score higher than almost all within the business intelligence and data analytics industries.
Below is a partial list of feedback from leading brands surveyed on their experience as an Agilence customer:
- "The knowledge of their product and industry is second to none.”
- "Not just in business to sell you a product, but to help your team succeed."
- "The product is very user-friendly and extremely beneficial from all aspects of the business.”
- "It’s doing what they said it would do."
- "The company has a culture of customer service and listening to the customer and what their needs are.”
To learn more about the Agilence Customer Community, visit AgilenceInc.com.