MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., Oct. 5, 2017 -- Agilence, Inc., the leader in cloud-based data analytics for store operations and loss prevention, today announced the successful conclusion of their Fourth Annual 20/20 User Forum held in Nashville, TN. At the 20/20 User Forum, attendees came together to network, share ideas, and influence the direction of the 20/20 Data Analytics platform. Presentations were conducted by Rite Aid, Haggar Clothing, Pier 1 Imports, and members of the Agilence staff.
"Our goal with every User Forum is to provide attendees with insights and value they can't get from any other event," said Catherine Penizotto, Vice President of Customer Success at Agilence. "This year we have taken that idea a step further with more user presentations, an executive think tank, new user sessions, and the ability for attendees to earn up to 7 CEUs towards their Loss Prevention Foundation LPC recertification."
Below is a partial list of feedback from some of the leading brands that attended the 20/20 User Forum:
- "The best one yet, and one of the best user conferences I have attended. Just the right balance of serious and fun."
- "It was our first time [attending], we enjoyed everything, especially meeting the staff. The Agilence staff was personable, fun, and always interested in doing what they can to help the customer."
- "A big thank you for the one-on-one personal attention I received, again, I feel like I am the only user!"
- "A great conference that was engaging, educational and fun."
- "I picked up many new ideas for improving my skills with 20/20."
During the event, Agilence also hosted their annual Visionary Award presentation. This award recognizes the company with the most unique use of data analytics that has positively affected their organization. This year the award was presented to Heinen's Grocery Stores.