Today, we are announcing that we have earned an outstanding Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70. Far exceeding the average NPS score of 58 for a software company, Agilence is committed to delivering a suite of SaaS-based solutions that put customers at the center of their product roadmap.
NPS is a customer loyalty metric which produces a number between -100 and +100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company's products or services to others. It is used as a proxy for gauging the customer's overall satisfaction with a company's product or service. NPS has been widely adopted with more than two thirds of Fortune 1000 companies using the metric. With a score of 70, Agilence ranks higher than most data analytics companies. For comparison, SAP has a score of 19 and Oracle has a score of 25.
Below is a partial list of feedback from leading brands surveyed on their experience as an Agilence customer:
- "They listen to our needs and support us in attaining our goals."
- "Agilence offers a great solution to serious problems in retail loss prevention with the ability to expand its use to other departments across the company."
- "Customer service is great, and the product just works."
- "It is best of class."
- "Very easy to use and great customer service."
- "I think we are all just scratching the surface of what this product can do.'"
For more information about the Agilence survey results, visit the NPS Benchmarks website.